Back to my usual stuff...
Its been a long time since the last poem I've posted in this blog of mine... Don't really have the time to sit down and write due to work and projects which have occupied the entire of my life... I'm feeling exhausted as the days went by, sick of working... Gotten the idea of composing this poem from a friend of mine and here goes....
Wondeing, thinking
I always do
Are you the one
doubt me so
Feelings for you
I always have
Words of temptation
Drown me so
Key to your heart
I never had
Road to love
Blinds me so
Held by hesitation
Consumed by confusion
Should I play
This game of love....?
Its been a long time since the last poem I've posted in this blog of mine... Don't really have the time to sit down and write due to work and projects which have occupied the entire of my life... I'm feeling exhausted as the days went by, sick of working... Gotten the idea of composing this poem from a friend of mine and here goes....
Wondeing, thinking
I always do
Are you the one
doubt me so
Feelings for you
I always have
Words of temptation
Drown me so
Key to your heart
I never had
Road to love
Blinds me so
Held by hesitation
Consumed by confusion
Should I play
This game of love....?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home